A minor update for Urth until the level editor is complete.
- Clearer goals defined for the levels;
- Level goals appear in the pause screen;
- UI and graphic tweaks;
- Temporarily removed story splash-screens;
- Online level directory with user contributed levels
I’m not happy with the site’s structure, I’ll probably keep changing it over the next few days. Also I’m testing statuses.
Reduced difficulty of level 9 and other small level fixes and added options to escape mode:
- Casual: no powerups
- Juggler: can not orbit stars
- Shrinking: all planets have shrinking orbits
- Faster: all bodies move 25% faster
- Slower: all bodies move 25% slower
Note that these options will influence the score modifier.
Get urth on the android market
As part of touching up the site I wanted to get rid of the old applet tags which held up some of the sketches, but I couldn’t find a suitable plugin for my needs. So I made one myself. Continue reading
While not the first game I’ve done for android, it’s the first to get on the market. I might add some polish to the other android projects I have and upload them later.
There’s a number of improvements to performance and the interface, as well as Continue reading